Breads, Bagels, Bialys
We specialize in naturally leavened sourdough breads with deep flavor and hearty crusts. Our rotating selection includes favorites such as everyday sourdough boules, cheddar scallion, seed bread, deli pumpernickel, and malt rye.
Our bagels are truly a labor of love. They are naturally leavened, long-risen, boiled in malted water and baked in a hot oven for the perfect favor and texture.
If you’re unfamiliar with bialys, they are chewy like a bagel but more open, like an English muffin. The indentation in the center is smeared with roasted onions. If you are familiar with bialys, you know how delicious they are! They come out of the oven a little later than other things, usually about 9 or 10.
We are now making more breads on a regular schedule. We’ll be rotating others in soon, in addition to these five favorites.
- Thursday–Sunday: Everyday Sourdough
- Thursdays: Kasha Bread, made with toasted buckwheat
- Fridays: Seed Bread, with sunflower, sesame and flax seeds
- Saturdays: Deli Pumpernickel, cracked rye and whole wheat, with caraway and coriander and molasses
- Sundays: Cheddar Scallion Bread, very cheesy 🙂
We have physical gift cards available in the store. If you would like an e-gift card, those can be purchased here. What convenience!