We will be closed August 31 to September 3, so we can take a little break. Stock up this week!
Breads, Bagels, Bialys
We specialize in naturally leavened sourdough breads with deep flavor and hearty crusts. Our rotating selection includes favorites such as everyday sourdough, cheddar scallion, seed bread, deli pumpernickel, and malt rye.
Our bagels are truly a labor of love. They are naturally leavened (sourdough), go through a multi day fermentation, are boiled in malted water, dunked in toppings and then baked in a hot oven for the perfect flavor and texture.
If you’re unfamiliar with bialys, they are chewy like a bagel but more open, like an English muffin. The indentation in the center is smeared with roasted onions. If you are familiar with bialys, you know how delicious they are! They come out of the oven a little later than other things, usually about 9.
- Thursday–Sunday: Everyday Sourdough
- Thursday: Kasha Bread, made with toasted buckwheat
- Friday: rotating selection, baker’s choice! We will announce our Friday bread for that week the day before on instagram and facebook!
- Saturday: Deli Pumpernickel, made with cracked rye and whole wheat, with caraway and coriander and molasses
- Sunday: Cheddar Scallion Bread, very cheesy 🙂
We have physical gift cards available in the store. If you would like an e-gift card, those can be purchased here. What convenience!